Master the skills of programming large data using Hadoop and learn advanced models like MapReduce, Yarn, Flume, Oozie, Impala, Zookeper while working on hands-on exercises and case studies
Discover smart ways of handling databases by mastering NoSQL-Cassandra, HBase and MongoDb®
- This is a NoSQL combo course including:
- 38 hours of High-Quality in-depth Video E-Learning Sessions
- 76 hours of Lab Exercises
- 70% of extensive learning through Hands-on exercises , Project Work , Assignments and Quizzes
- The training will prepare you for ApacheCassandra Professional Certification Code VS-1046, Cloudera Apache HBase Certification CCB-400and MongoDB Certification Exam
- 24X7 Lifetime Support with Rapid Problem Resolution Guaranteed
- Lifetime Access to Videos, Tutorials and Course Material
- Guidance to Resume Preparation and Job Assistance
- Step -by- step Installation of Software
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
About No-SQL Cassandra HBase MongoDB Training Course
It is an all-in-course designed to give a 360 degree overview of Cassandra fundamentals and Architecture, core concepts of HBase and provides knowledge about NoSQL Architecture and MongoDb® Installation. The major topics include Requirement of NoSQL, CRUD Operations, Schema Design and Data Modeling, API and Advance Operations, Integrating Hive with HBase Differences between RDBMS and Cassandra, various benefits of working with Cassandra, CAP Theorem and NoSQL databases.
After completion of Cassandra Training Course at Intellipaat, you will be able to:
- Have deep-insights into Cassandra concepts and Architecture
- Learn Key features of NoSQL database and CAP theorem
- Understand the requirement and scope of NoSQL in present business scenario
- Understand scalability and availability in MongoDb® using concept of Sharding
- Understand HBase Shell and HBase API
- Perform basic and advanced operations using HBase
- Understand integration between Hive and HBase
- Professionals managing high volumes of data
- Project managers and working professionals aspiring a career in NoSQL , Cassandra, HBase and MongoDB
- Software Architects and System Administrators
- Database Professionals aiming to enhance their knowledge of database management
- IT Developers and Testers who want to expand their dimensions to work with biggest, reputed in organizations
- Graduates designing Database management projects
- There is no pre-requisite for undergoing this training, basic knowledge of database would be helpful
Why Take Apache Cassandra Training Course?
- With this combo training, you can get linear scalability, high availability, proven fault-tolerance while dealing with huge data in organizations.
- This course helps you increase the performance of managing your data as Cassandra, provides robust support for clusters and automatically replicate data between nodes to offer data redundancy.
About Hadoop Training Course
It is an all-in-one course designed to give a 360 degree overview of Hadoop Architecture and its implementation on real-time projects. The major topics include sHadoop and its Ecosystem, core concepts of MapReduce and HDFS, Introduction to HBase Architecture, Hadoop Cluster Setup, Hadoop Administration and Maintenance. The course further includes advanced modules like Yarn, Flume, Hive, Oozie, Impala, Zookeeper and Hue.
After completion of this Hadoop all-in-one course, you will be able to:
- Excel in the concepts of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Implement HBase and MapReduce Integration
- Understand Apache Hadoop2.0 Framework and Architecture
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programs in both MRv1 and Mrv2
- Design and develop applications involving large data using Hadoop Ecosystem
- Set up Hadoop infrastructure with single and multi-node clusters using Amazon ec2 (CDH4)
- Monitor a Hadoop cluster and execute routine administration procedures
- Learn ETL connectivity with Hadoop, real-time case studies
- Learn to write Hive and Pig Scripts and work with Sqoop
- Perform data analytics using Yarn
- Schedule jobs through Oozie
- Master Impala to work on real-time queries on Hadoop
- Deal with Hadoop component failures and discoveries
- Optimize Hadoop cluster for the best performance based on specific job requirements
- Derive insight into the field of Data Science
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics and gain hands-on Project Experience
- Programming Developers and System Administrators
- Project managers eager to learn new techniques of maintaining large data
- Experienced working professionals aiming to become Big Data Analysts
- Mainframe Professionals, Architects & Testing Professionals
- Graduates, undergraduates and working professionals eager to learn the latest Big Data technology
Some prior experience any Programming Language would be good. Basic commands knowledge of UNIX, sql scripting. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Why Take Big Data Hadoop Course?
- Hadoop is a combination of online running applications on a very huge scale built of commodity hardware.
- It is handled by Apache Software Foundation and helpful in handling and storing huge amounts of data in cost-effective manner.
- Big, multinational companies like Google, Yahoo, Apple, eBay, Facebook and many others are hiring skilled professionals capable of handling Big Data.
- Experts in Hadoop can manage complete operations in an organization.
- This course provides hands-on exercises on End-to-End POC using Yarn or Hadoop 2.
- You will be equipped with advance Map Reduce exercises including examples of Facebook, Sentiment Analysis, LinkedIn shortest path algorithm, Inverted indexing.
Module 1-Advantages and Usage of Cassandra
- Brief Introduction of the course
- Advantages and Usage of Cassandra
Module 2-CAP Theorem and No SQL DataBase
- Why No SQL DataBase
- Replication in RDBMS
- Key Challenges with RDBMS
- No SQL(Not only SQL)
- No SQL Category
- Advantage &Limitation
- Key Characteristics of No SQL Data Base
- CAP Theorem
Module 3-Cassandra fundamentals, Data model, Installation and setup
- What is Cassandra?
- Non relational
- Key deployment concept
- What is column oriented database
- Data Model – column
- What is column family
Module 4-Steps in Configuration
- Token calculation
- Configuration overview
- Node tool
- Expiring column
Module 5-Summarization, node tool commands, cluster, Indexes, Cassandra & Mapreduce, Installing Ops-center
- Difference between Relational modeling & Cassandra modeling
- Steps in Cassandra modeling
- Time series modeling in Cassandra
- Column family
- Data modeling in Cassandra
- Column family vs. Super column family
- Counter column family
- Partitioners strategies
- Gossip protocols
- Read operation
Module 6-Multi Cluster setup
- Node settings
- Setup of Multinode cluster
- Row cache and Key cache
- Read operation
- System keyspace
- Commands overview
- Column family
Module 7-Thrift/AVRO/JSON/Hector Client
- Hector client
- How to write a JAVA code
- Hector tag
Module 8-Datastax installation part,· Secondary index
- Node tool commands
- Management of Cassandra
- Secondary index
- Cassandra & map reduce
- Datastax installation part
Module 9-Cassandra API and Summarization and Thrift
- Internals of connection pool
- Client connectivity to cassandra
- Hector client key features
- Hector client key concepts
- Java code
Module 1 –HBase Overview
- Getting started with HBase
- Core Concepts of HBase
- Understanding HBase with an Example
Module 2 –Architecture of NoSQL
- Why HBase?
- Where to use HBase?
- What is NoSQL?
Module 3 – HBase Data Modeling
- HDFS vs.HBase
- HBase Use Cases
- Data Modeling HBase
Module 4 –HBase Cluster Components
- HBase Architecture
- Main components of HBase Cluster
Module 5 – HBase API and Advanced Operations
- HBase Shell
- HBase API
- Primary Operations
- Advanced Operations
Module 6 – Integration of Hive with HBase
- Create a Table and Insert Data into it
- Integration of Hive with HBase
- Load Utility
Module 7 – File loading with both load Utility
- Putting Folder to VM
- File loading with both load Utility
Module 1 – Getting started with NoSQL, MongoDB and their Installation
- Database type description
- What is NoSQL Database?
- NoSQL Database ‘s Types
- Challenges with RDBMS
- Why we require NoSQL data?
- What is MONGODB
- JSON/BSON Introduction
- JSON Data Types
- Example of JSON
- Installation of MONGODB
Module 2 – Part 1 – NoSQL and its iMportance
- Database Type
- Type of NOSQL Database
- Challenges with RDBMS
- Why NOSQL
- ACID property
- CAP Theorem
- Base property
- Introduction to Json/ Bson
- Json Data types
- Database collection & document
- MongoDB use cases
- Repica Acknowledged
Module 2 – Part 2 – CRUD Operations
- MongoDB crud Tutorial
- Installation Rent
- used ppt
- json its syntax
- CRUD Introduction,
- Read and Write Operations
- Write Operation Concern Levels
- MongoDB CRUD Tutorials
- MongoDB CRUD Reference
- Hands on with CRUD Operations
Module 3 – Part 1 – Understanding Schema Design, Backup strategies, Data Modeling and Monitoring
- Data Modeling in MongoDB
- RDBMS vs. Data models
- Data Modeling tools
- Data modeling example & patterns
- Model TREE structure
- Operational strategies
- Backup strategies
- Monitoring Commands
- Monitoring of performance issues
- Run time configuration
- Export & import of data
- Relationship between Document
- Model Specific Application Contexts
- Data Model Reference
- Hands on with MongoDB Data Modeling
Module 3 – Part 2 – Data Administration and Management
- Data Management
- Introduction to replica
- Election of new primary
- Replica set
- Type of Replica
- Hidden Replica
- Arbiter Replica
- Concepts around Replication
- Setting up replicated cluster
- Setting up Sharded Cluster
- Sharding Database, Collections
- Hands on Exercise
Module 4 – Indexes and Aggregation
- Introduction to Indexes
- Concepts around Indexes
- Type of Indexes
- Index Property
- Introduction to Aggregation
- Type of Aggregation
- Use cases of Aggregation
- Hands on Exercise
Module 5 – Security in MongoDB
- Security Risks to Databases
- MongoDB Security Approach
- MongoDB Security Concept
- Access Control
- Integration with MongoDB with Robomongo
- Integration with MongoDB with Java
Module 6 – MongoDB Integration with Jaspersoft, Load and Manage Unstructured Data (Videos, Images, Logs, Resumes etc.)
- Integration with MongoDB with Jaspersoft
- Additional Concept (GridFS à mongo files)
- Loading and Managing Unstructured Data (Videos, Images, Logs, Resumes etc.)
COURSE DURATION : 38 HRS
High quality interactive e-learning sessions for Self paced course. For online instructor led training, total course will be divided into sessions.
HANDS ON EXERCISE AND PROJECT WORK: 76 HRS
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises. Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where would be expected to complete a project based on your learning. Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help required.
ACCESS DURATION: LIFETIME
You will get Lifetime access to high quality interactive e-Learning Management System . Life time access to Virtual Machine and Course Material. There will be 24/7 access to video tutorials along with online interactive sessions support with trainer for issue resolving.
24 X 7 SUPPORT
We provide 24X7 support by email for issues or doubts clearance for Self-paced training.
In online Instructor led training, trainer will be available to help you out with your queries regarding the course. If required, the support team can also provide you live support by accessing your machine remotely. This ensures that all your doubts and problems faced during labs and project work are clarified round the clock.
This course is designed for clearing Apache Cassandra Professional Certification Code VS-1046. At the end of the course there will be a quiz and project assignments once you complete them you will be awarded with Intellipaat Course Completion certificate.
This course is designed for clearing Cloudera Apache hbase certification exam CCB-400 . At the end of the course there will be a quiz and project assignments once you complete them you will be awarded with Intellipaat Course Completion certificate.
This course is designed for clearing “MongoDB Certification Exam” conducted by MongoDB . At the end of the course there will be a quiz and project assignments once you complete them you will be awarded with Intellipaat Course Completion certificate.
Intellipaat enjoys strong relationship with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +60 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients
HOW CASSANDRA CAN INFLUENCE MY CAREER?
Cassandra is one of the hottest career options available today for IT engineers. Huge number of jobs available currently in U.S. alone for Cassandra developers and demand for Cassandra developers is far more than the availability
WHEN IS CASSANDRA REQUIRED FOR AN APPLICATION?
Cassandra is perfect for big data applications, and can be used in many different data management situations. Some of the most common use cases for Cassandra include: • Time series data management • High-velocity device data ingestion and analysis • Media streaming (e.g., music, movies) • Social media input and analysis • Online web retail (e.g., shopping carts, user transactions) • Web log management / analysis • Web click-stream analysis • Real-time data analytics • Online gaming (e.g., real-time messaging) • Write-intensive transaction systems • Buyer event analytics • Risk analysis and management You will have life time access hence you can refer it anytime during your project work or job.
WHEN WOULD I USE APACHE HBASE?
Use Apache HBase when you need random, realtime read/write access to your Big Data. This project’s goal is the hosting of very large tables — billions of rows X millions of columns — atop clusters of commodity hardware. Apache HBase is an open-source, distributed, versioned, non-relational database modeled after Google’s Bigtable: A Distributed Storage System for Structured Data by Chang et al. Just as Bigtable leverages the distributed data storage provided by the Google File System, Apache HBase provides Bigtable-like capabilities on top of Hadoop and HDFS.
DOES HBASE SUPPORT SQL?
Not really. SQL-ish support for HBase via Hive is in development, however Hive is based on MapReduce which is not generally suitable for low-latency requests
WHAT IS INTELLIPAAT SELF-PACED TRAINING?
In Intellipaat self-paced training program you will receive recorded sessions, course material, Quiz, related software’s and assignments.The courses are designed such that you will get real world exposure and focused on clearing relevant certification exam. After completion of training you can take quiz which enable you to check your knowledge and enables you to clear relevant certification at higher marks/grade also you will be able to work on the technology independently.
HOW LONG DO I HAVE ACCESS TO SELF-PACED COURSES?
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INTELLIPAAT SELF-PACED TRAINING?
All Courses are highly interactive to provide good exposure. You can learn at your own place and at your leisure time. Prices of self-paced is training is 75% cheaper than online training. You will have lifetime access hence you can refer it anytime during your project work or job.
IS THERE ANY SAMPLE VIDEO I CAN SEE BEFORE ENROLLING TO THE COURSE?
Yes, at the top of the page of course details you can see sample videos.
HOW SOON AFTER SIGNING UP WOULD I GET ACCESS TO THE LEARNING CONTENT?
As soon as you enroll to the course, your LMS (The Learning Management System) Access will be Functional. You will immediately get access to our course content in the form of a complete set of previous class recordings, PPTs, PDFs, assignments and access to our 24×7 support team. You can start learning right away.
WILL GET I ASSISTANCE OR SUPPORT IN SELF-PACED COURSES?
24/7 access to video tutorials and Email Support along with online interactive session support with trainer for issue resolving.
AT ANY STAGE, CAN I MOVE TO ONLINE TRAINING COURSE FROM SELF-PACED COURSE?
Yes, You can pay difference amount between Online training and Self-paced course and you can be enrolled in next online training batch.
WILL I GET THE SOFTWARE’S?
Yes, we will provide you the links of the software to download which are open source and for proprietary tools we will provide you trail version if available.
I AM NOT BEING ABLE TO ACCESS THE ONLINE COURSE. WHOM SHOULD I CONTACT FOR A SOLUTION?
Please send an email . You can also chat with us to get an instant solution.
HOW ARE YOUR VERIFIED CERTIFICATES AWARDED?
Intellipaat verified certificates will be awarded based on successful completion of course projects. There are set of quizzes after each couse module that you need to go through . After successful submission, official Intellipaat verified certificate will be given to you.
WILL I BE WORKING ON A PROJECT?
Towards the end of the Course, you will have to work on a Training project. This will help you understand how the different components of course are related to each other.
ARE THESE CLASSES CONDUCTED VIA LIVE VIDEO STREAMING?
Classes are conducted via LIVE Video Streaming, where you get a chance to meet the instructor by speaking, chatting and sharing your screen. You will always have the access to videos and PPT. This would give you a clear insight about how the classes are conducted, quality of instructors and the level of Interaction in the Class.
IS THERE ANY OFFER / DISCOUNT I CAN AVAIL?
Yes, We do keep launching multiple offers, please see offer page.
WHAT HAPPEN IF I DIDN’T CLEAR CERTIFICATION EXAM IN FIRST ATTEMPT?
We will help you with the issue and doubts regarding the course. You can attempt the quiz again.