Big data projects in Pune
Master the skills of programming large data using Hadoop and learn advanced models like MapReduce, Yarn, Flume, Oozie, Impala, Zookeper while working on hands-on exercises and case studies
- This is a combo course including:
- Hadoop Developer Training
- Hadoop Analyst Training
- Hadoop Administration Training
- Hadoop Testing Training
- 70 hours of High-Quality in-depth Video E-Learning Sessions
- 90 hours of Lab Exercises
- Intellipaat Proprietary VM and free cloud access for 6 months for performing exercises
- 70% of extensive learning through Hands-on exercises , Project Work , Assignments and Quizzes
- The training will prepare you for Cloudera Certification: CCDH, CCAHas well as learners can learn how to work with Hortonworks and MapR Distributions
- 24X7 Lifetime Support with Rapid Problem Resolution Guaranteed
- Lifetime Access to Videos, Tutorials and Course Material
- Guidance to Resume Preparation and Job Assistance
- Step -by- step Installation of Software
- Course Completion Certificate from Intellipaat
About Hadoop Training Course
It is an all-in-one course designed to give a 360 degree overview of Hadoop Architecture and its implementation on real-time projects. The major topics include sHadoop and its Ecosystem, core concepts of MapReduce and HDFS, Introduction to HBase Architecture, Hadoop Cluster Setup, Hadoop Administration and Maintenance. The course further includes advanced modules like Yarn, Flume, Hive, Oozie, Impala, Zookeeper and Hue.
After completion of this Hadoop all-in-one course, you will be able to:
- Excel in the concepts of Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- Implement HBase and MapReduce Integration
- Understand Apache Hadoop2.0 Framework and Architecture
- Learn to write complex MapReduce programs in both MRv1 and Mrv2
- Design and develop applications involving large data using Hadoop Ecosystem
- Set up Hadoop infrastructure with single and multi-node clusters using Amazon ec2 (CDH4)
- Monitor a Hadoop cluster and execute routine administration procedures
- Learn ETL connectivity with Hadoop, real-time case studies
- Learn to write Hive and Pig Scripts and work with Sqoop
- Perform data analytics using Yarn
- Schedule jobs through Oozie
- Master Impala to work on real-time queries on Hadoop
- Deal with Hadoop component failures and discoveries
- Optimize Hadoop cluster for the best performance based on specific job requirements
- Derive insight into the field of Data Science
- Work on a Real Life Project on Big Data Analytics and gain hands-on Project Experience
- Programming Developers and System Administrators
- Project managers eager to learn new techniques of maintaining large data
- Experienced working professionals aiming to become Big Data Analysts
- Mainframe Professionals, Architects & Testing Professionals
- Graduates, undergraduates and working professionals eager to learn the latest Big Data technology
Some prior experience any Programming Language would be good. Basic commands knowledge of UNIX, sql scripting. Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Why Take Big Data Hadoop Course?
- Hadoop is a combination of online running applications on a very huge scale built of commodity hardware.
- It is handled by Apache Software Foundation and helpful in handling and storing huge amounts of data in cost-effective manner.
- Big, multinational companies like Google, Yahoo, Apple, eBay, Facebook and many others are hiring skilled professionals capable of handling Big Data.
- Experts in Hadoop can manage complete operations in an organization.
- This course provides hands-on exercises on End-to-End POC using Yarn or Hadoop 2.
- You will be equipped with advance Map Reduce exercises including examples of Facebook, Sentiment Analysis, LinkedIn shortest path algorithm, Inverted indexing.